Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles don't update information when checking other days.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swear it used to do this, but as I cycle back through days, the widgets below for food, water, sleep etc used to update accordingly but now they stay on the current day and only the step counter at the top changes. How can I fix it so the widgets change to match the day I'm looking at?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile (steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and floors) show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit App.

If you want to vote for this feature to be revised, use the following links to leave us feedback by voting and adding your comment on this suggested idea. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes