Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to wind down for bed notification at 10 p.m. that wakes me up every night!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn off the nightly reminder to get ready to wind down for bed?  It usually wakes me up!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From phone app: Sleep tile > gear icon (settings) > bedtime reminder.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

From phone app: Sleep tile > gear icon (settings) > bedtime reminder.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Where do I find the sleep tile? I have looked everywhere in my app. I have a fitbit zip. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep tile is on the Today screen of the phone app; what you tap to see your sleep data.

Capturesleep.png

If you don't have that tile, press Edit near top right, the scroll down to Removed Stats.  If you don't see it there, tap Discover tab at bottom of phone app, scroll down to Health & Fitness Stats, and look for Sleep to add.

Best Answer
Thank you for all of your help! The sleep stat box has not been added and the app won’t let me open it. It says it is for products that have a heart rate monitor, which mine does not. If you have any other suggestions, I will happily try them. I have tried chatting with fit bit, too, with no success.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I don't have Zip and wasn't aware of the issues.  I have no other ideas but have asked some others if they can help.

Best Answer

@Laleg   Are you an iPhone user?  Some iPhone users are getting bedtime reminders and they never set them.  If this is the case, it might help the engineers solve this issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
I am an iPhone user. I deleted all of the additional stats ( exercise, weight, water, etc.) on the today page and I am no longer getting the sleep reminder. I did not use any of them anyway, so for me that is no problem. If someone uses those stats, it may be an issue for them.

Sent by my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm at a loss, is this thread about sleep reminders that are displayed on Zip? 

Your Zip has no such reminder, also the Zip is not able to record sleep. 

Best Answer
The reminders appeared on my iphone. I have solved the issue by going to Fitbit in my phone and turning off notifications, I don’t know why the notifications started in the first place. I have been using the Zip for years.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes