Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle Bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m loving the new Get Fit Puzzle app but I am experiencing a bug. As I accumulate active minutes and reach the trophies each week I do not receive the rewards. I do recall it working properly the first week but not in the last couple weeks.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Hi @astoker, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out of the app.
  2. Force quit the app and check if it is updated to the latest version by following these steps.
  3. Restart your phone. 
  4. Log into the Fitbit app. 

Please confirm the game rules by doing the following: open the Get Fit Puzzle app > Start Smoothie > Lets Play > tap Settings icon > tap on "?"

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this same issue.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue and the resolution offered did not fix the bug. I am not earning power ups even after reading messages that what I did earned me power ups. The game is fun but it’s frustrating to see these notices and not receive anything. 

Best Answer

It didn't fix mine either.

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue.  Worked the first week but after that I have noticed the active chests no longer work.  I thought it was because I reached my limit for the week.  So the new week started yesterday and I have reached 3 new active chests and all I get is acknowledgement that I should have a chest to open but no way to open the chests

Best Answer

Hi everyone. It's good to see you participating in this thread.

Thank you for the detailed information shared. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Please provide the model and OS/version of your phone for further investigation. 

Looking forward to your comments.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung galaxy s9 running on the most updated version.

Best Answer

I have an iPhone XS running iOS 14.2. Thanks for looking into this!

Best Answer

Mine was working fine the first week.  I just signed up for the premium a few days ago, and noticed I have been having the same issues.  I have a Samsung Note 8-updated with latest version.  I tried logging out etc, and that didn't work.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Thanks for replying back with the requested information. I've gone ahead and escalated this matter to our team so they can further investigate and bring a solution as soon as possible. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and I'll update this thread once I have more details. Thanks again for calling this out!

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

I also have the same issue. I did all the above steps but still have the problem.  I have an iPhone 8, version iOS 14.3

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TimmyTam.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate the additional details. Our team has been informed and they are currently looking into what might be causing the issue. Thanks for your report and patience as we work on a fix. 

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue!  IPhone XR, latest version of IOS.  Thanks for any help!

Best Answer

Thanks for looking into this! I’ve been having the same issue. My phone is an iphone 6s and is running 13.3.1

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HeatherGetFit @Oddtree.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate the additional details. Our team started to release a new version of the Fitbit app. The updates come with new features and bug fixes and I recommend to download it once you see it available to see if that changes anything.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Experiencing the same issue here. I found this thread because I was googling for the fix or acknowledgement of the issue.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Android 11 (for the last week), but I noticed this problem back on Android OS 10 as well.

As others have mentioned, I recall receiving the chests very early on in the game when it was first released, but then they just stopped. I had forgotten about them until I checked the Active Minutes notification at the top of the game which told me I should've earned all my chests this week (160 active minutes as of Thursday.)

Looking forward to the fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CheriePie, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. Thank you for providing the additional details. Our team is currently looking into this issue and I'll update this thread once I receive more details. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with the active minutes chests.  I am using the Samsung Note 10+, running Android v11.  Hope to see a fix soon.

Best Answer

I have  Galaxy S9.  I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer