Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle Bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m loving the new Get Fit Puzzle app but I am experiencing a bug. As I accumulate active minutes and reach the trophies each week I do not receive the rewards. I do recall it working properly the first week but not in the last couple weeks.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Sadly, I am having this same issue. I have followed the steps and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I am still not receiving the chest reward in the get fit puzzle app. I earned 296 active minutes last week and the puzzle app will show this but when I click to receive the chests, nothing happens. I am receiving the rewards for going to bed and waking up on time. As others have said, it worked the first week and then stopped about a month ago. Any suggestions on what to do? I have a Samsung Galaxy A21. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Thank you for taking the time to report that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Our team is working on this issue. Your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there I have the same issue this week. The chest and sleep reward worked yesterday then now they stopped working. Love the app but this is super frustrating. 

Best Answer

I have to say I am getting super annoyed about this issue. People have been posting for months about the same problem. Clearly it has nothing to do with what type phone people have - it is a flaw in the puzzle but all you ever say is someone is “working” on it. It’s made the game impossible to use so why don’t you just fix it already.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with syncing the zone minutes with the Get Fit Puzzle. I tried the suggestion above and it did not fix the issue. I have an iPhone 6s version 14.4 

Thanks,

Sarah 

Best Answer
Agree. Especially because we have to pay premium subscription to play the game. It’s only fair expectation. I got the sleep extra power up but active minutes chests showed all achieved yet they didn’t show up for me to click and open for peer ups. Feels cheated by the game. Lol

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Agree. Especially because we have to pay premium subscription to play the game. It’s only fair expectation. I got the sleep extra power up but active minutes chests showed all achieved yet they didn’t show up for me to click and open for peer ups. Can’t help feeling cheated by the game🥴☹️

Best Answer

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to share your comments and experiences.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, I understand that this can be very frustrating. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. Our team is actively working on this issue and I'll be updating this thread once we learn more. Your patience is truly appreciated.

I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here as well but I have an android.  Just like everyone else I'm getting my sleep bonuses but not the active chests  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried your above steps repeatedly for a month now. No fix on my iPhone. Still not receiving my earned active minute chests. I got them just fine in December 2020, but nothing since January 2021.

Best Answer

I just logged out. Deleted the app and redownloaded it and lost all my progress. 🥺 I was going to recommend premium because of the app but I want my chest progress. 

today I walked 7000 steps and still couldn’t get past one level because of no power-ups. 

the motivation loses some power when you can’t make progress

Best Answer

I'm also not getting my sleep bonuses now.  Really fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have Twitter?  I tweeted them about it and got a not so helpful response. Maybe if we all went to Twitter they would notice it more?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have Twitter?  I tweeted them about it and got a not so helpful response. Maybe if we all went to Twitter they would notice it more?

Best Answer

Just wanted to update you that I had the active minute treasure chests work last week but they are no longer working this week. I really don't understand why this is happening again. 

Best Answer

I tried this and I still don't have access to the power ups.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now it stopped resetting in the morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and still not getting my activity chests.  Yes, I know it’s just a game, but it would be nice if it worked properly.

Best Answer

Same issue with Moto Power 6

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been watching this thread for weeks. Fitbit—you need to fix this. I used to rave about Fitbit customer service and how quickly things were addressed. Not anymore. This silly game is a paid service. The Fitbit bingo games and this game are the ONLY things I use in the Premium service. I seriously hope that it’s fixed soon or I won’t be re-upping. Sooo frustrating. 

Best Answer