Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle Bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m loving the new Get Fit Puzzle app but I am experiencing a bug. As I accumulate active minutes and reach the trophies each week I do not receive the rewards. I do recall it working properly the first week but not in the last couple weeks.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69
October 31st--per the announcement that popped up on my app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. It's good to see you participating in the Community Forums. 

As @RGernant has mentioned, the Get Fit Puzzle game ends on October 31, 2021. You can continue to enjoy Premium games such as Get Fit Bingo, All for One, and Custom Challenge with a Fitbit Premium membership in the Fitbit app. At Fitbit, our goal is to help our customers reach their goals with fun, interesting, and challenging content. Sometimes this means refreshing the options by removing older content. Thanks for understanding.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
So when will new games and challenges begin? What are the advantages and
benefits of the “premium” membership during your “refreshment”?

Please respond.
Best Answer

Will there be any new games? The ones you mentioned have been around
forever and aren’t as engaging or as involved as the Get Fit Puzzle. Will
be there be something similar in the future. --
Renea Gernant

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Thanks for your responses @kokopuffz and @RGernant.

I understand how you're feeling about this situation and while I don't have a time frame when the new games will be released, our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome.  

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
Perhaps switching to Apple Watch would be a better option. Your responses
are extremely frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry. I don’t understand. I love my Fitbit—why would I switch? I just
really like the game and hope that it will be replaced by something that is
similar—that will let me earn levels, encourage me with rewards, etc. Bingo
is okay…but it’s one or two minutes of play a day. Get Fit Puzzle takes a
while and engages me mentally and physically. --
Renea Gernant

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi!

Would you be able to let us know why the Fitbit Puzzle with the bunnies is being discontinued? It seems to be popular and there are numbers of premium subscribers who are looking at canceling their premium membership if this game truly is canceled.  

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping by @Pahupke.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your feedback. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers, and this means refreshing the options by removing older content. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board

Catch you later. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CindyMFitbit, thank you for your response, but it doesn’t really answer @Pahupke‘s question. I get it, people have trouble accepting change, but if I find that if they understand the “why” and some details of what the future state will look like, they are much more likely to support the change. The answers we’ve been provided so far about why it’s going away and details on what’s coming in the future are extremely vague; thereby, causing a lack of acceptance to the change.
Also, just for Fitbit’s awareness, I have noticed my motivation, and therefore my steps have dramatically dropped since the game’s discontinuation was announced. Now, playing the game seems pointless since it won’t be there on Nov. 1st. Prior to knowing the game is going away, playing the game, earning additional turns from my steps, and earning the levels, all while I was briskly walking, is what was motivating me to keep going. I’ve tried the other Fitbit challenges/options and they don’t motivate me. They all either require competing against someone else or they aren’t engaging while I get my steps in. With this game though, I love that I could play it while I was walking and I would keep walking to earn extra turns and levels, and before I knew it I would exceed my step goal.
Also, prior to knowing, I had started looking into upgrading my Fitbit to another Fitbit tracker. Now that I see I’ve lost motivation to get my steps in, I need to find an alternative solution quickly so that I don’t lose all the progress I’ve been making on improving my health. I hope Fitbit either changes its mind about this game or offers a similar alternative very soon. I really like Fitbit and would genuinely prefer to stay with them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes