Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle Bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m loving the new Get Fit Puzzle app but I am experiencing a bug. As I accumulate active minutes and reach the trophies each week I do not receive the rewards. I do recall it working properly the first week but not in the last couple weeks.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

I agree.  I have been a Fitbit user from the very beginning.  I have alway loved the customer service.  Yes, as you said this is just a game, however, at least let us know the issue is truly being worked on.....

Best Answer

This is getting a bit ridiculous. It's been two months with no fix. 

Best Answer

Just checking in to see if Fitbit has decided to fix this issue or not?  

Best Answer

Mine hasn’t been fixed.  I had hoped the latest update would help, but no luck!  I should have a ton of rewards from my active steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the chests work last week and now they don't seem to be working again. This has been an ongoing issue for months for a PAID service..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Seems like they should have fixed it by now.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem but also not getting the prizes from the pet race’s either. Is this happening to anyone else? I could only post to this topic as a reply and not start a new post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have to restart my pet from scratch at around level 67 cuz that seems to
be where I stop getting bonuses
Best Answer
0 Votes
I stopped getting them long before level 67. Are you starting over every time? I hope they fix this, but it seems to be forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep as soon as I stop getting bonuses I reset the game and give my bunny a
progressively more vulgar name. Sooo apparently they don’t look into the
game at all
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does it seem like this issue isn’t being resolved?? I contacted support, hopefully it’ll get fixed. I hate having to reset my game every week just to get my bonus chests.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. LG Stylo 5. Thank you for looking into the problem. I do get my sleep bonus without fail if I earn them. It's frustrating that I don't get the trunks I've earned too. I max out on them every week but get no rewards for my hard work. ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted customer support and they said they are aware of the problem
however haven’t figured out a solution yet
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, after contacting them, I received them the next week, haven't gotten them since. It's a shame they can't fix it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got in contact with support and they said they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution. Til then I just reset my game every week, I’ve found you only get the bonus chest for the first week, although the sleep bonus seems unaffected. So until the game is fixed I just try to bet my highest level for the previous week, makes resetting it weekly a least a bit challenge, assuming I remember to see what level I was at before resetting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue! The get fit puzzle does not update my steps, especially at the end of the day. I followed all of the steps on this thread, and nothing works!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. My puzzle also does not regularly refresh. I haven’t received chests since I first started playing. I have an iPhone 11Pro; updated software.

Best Answer

I’ve had the same problems but at least the game was motivating me to get more steps in. Now I’ve received notice that the game will no longer be in service after 10/31/21. Is Fitbit replacing it with something or are they just getting rid of it because they can’t fix this error. Silly, but this game is the primary reason I keep the Premium service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you. I was, quite literally, upset when I got the notice. The
irony is that my game is finally working most of the time—and now they are
discontinuing it. If they don’t replace it—I will, more likely than not, be
canceling premium. --

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed and formatting 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t get any notification.  When is the game ending?

Best Answer
0 Votes