Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker/app not syncing with Weight Watchers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my Alta to sync with my weight watchers app. I have a 6s iphone. I show the Alta in my Bluetooth though. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Chris62, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If the activity from your tracker is not being displayed on your Weight Watchers account, please make sure both your Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts are linked. If they are, I would like to suggest resetting the link between both apps in order for the information to come and go through without inconveniences. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I cannot get my fitbit App on my iphone 6+ to connect to my Weight Watchers app. I have downloaded iphone upgrade to Fitbit yesterday.   Can you help?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JH54, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Community! Smiley Happy

If your Weight Watchers app is not connecting with the Fitbit app, please go to the Weight Watchers website, log in and try to link the accounts through there instead of doing it through the app. 

Hope this can be helpful, please let me know the outcome.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer