Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to "Join Fitbit" on iOS 10.2.1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a new charge 2, my iPhone 6s is running on iOS 10.2.1 and the app doesn't seem to work!

when I go on join Fitbit I just get a spinning circle instead of the list of Fitbit devices, husbands phone still in iOS 10.2 and seems to work fine.

Is the app not compatible with iOS 10.2.1 yet?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

10.2.1 did not give me or my wife any problems with the app. 

But the FitBit will only sync bind with 1 account. When you are using your husband's phone, is it signed in as you, I.e., you logged off and logged on as you?

On your phone, Check if Bluetooth on. Bluetooth symbol top right should be black - not Grey. Swipe up from bottom and check Bluetooth on. Check iPhone Bluetooth settings and see if your charge is connected. Also battery above 20%. 

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! 

---------- Carpe diem - exercise!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dingodebbie and welcome!, it's great to have you on board the Community! Nice to see you around @Biker_Bill Robot Happy

Have you created a Fitbit account recently? If so, please go fitbit.com/login and try to access using your credentials. If you're able to log in, on your phone please go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, return to the Fitbit app and try to log in again. 

If you haven't created an account, please try the previous steps and try to create the account from the Fitbit app once Set Automatically is enabled. Additionally, you can also go to the Fitbit website and create the account by clicking on Free Account.

CreateAccount.PNG

Once the account has been created, try to log in to the Fitbit app on your mobile device. I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes