Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not recognizing activities correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was hiking today and watching my Fitbit. For a good period of time I was sitting right around 130bpm on the Fitbit itself. However looking back at the graph, on the app, for today it says my peak HR was only 114bp

Also, this morning it autorecognized 17 mins of exercise at 8:12am when I was just doing housework but this afternoon when I went for the hike it didn't recognize anything. 

Any thoughts/ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @lytefall, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Once you're able to restart your tracker, please get back to me and let me know if your issue has been resolved. I hope you're having a great time during your vacations, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know! 

Additionally, if you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @lytefall, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

It seems very odd that your tracker is not recognizing your exercises correctly, which tracker are you using? In this particular case I would like to suggest restarting your tracker and monitor it for the next couple days, if it's still not recognizing your activities correctly, please feel free to reply so I can check this further.

Thank you for your patience, I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I will give it a try. I am away on vac for a couple days but as soon as I get home and have my charger I will try a restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lytefall, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Once you're able to restart your tracker, please get back to me and let me know if your issue has been resolved. I hope you're having a great time during your vacations, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know! 

Additionally, if you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes