Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker will not sync with my iPhone 5s

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is registering steps (still vibrates at 10k steps) but the tracker will not sync with my iPhone 5s. It has been 2 days since the last sync. I have rebooted the phone in hopes that was the problem but no success. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Rominator! Which Fitbit tracker do you have? I recommend starting by checking out these syncing troubleshoots. Make sure that there isn't another bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the process.Setting  up your tracker as a new device may also help you to bring it back to sync as usual. Also, make sure that your mobile device is running the latest version of the Fitbit app for iOs.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

Welcome to the Forums @Rominator! Which Fitbit tracker do you have? I recommend starting by checking out these syncing troubleshoots. Make sure that there isn't another bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the process.Setting  up your tracker as a new device may also help you to bring it back to sync as usual. Also, make sure that your mobile device is running the latest version of the Fitbit app for iOs.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I appreciate the tip! Of course I didn't check the FAQ first. I reset my tracker (Flex) and now I am good! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I'm so glad to know about that @Rominator! I encourage you to keep participating in the Fitbit Forums.

I wish you an excellent week.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Was thinking of getting Blaze next week, but this is worrisome. Crap, that fizzles weeks of research. But thank you for the info.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I would go ahead @Rominator, I got another Blaze for my GF. I absolutely love the Blaze more than any other Fitbit I've had and I've had all of them except a one! Have gotten 2 more bands for
It and switch those daily. Only ha a week and battery lasted 7 days(more than any others). I love the recharging cradle an fact of being able to take out of one band and put it in another fast and simple!
Best Answer
Well that is awesome! Ty! My boss tried to convince me to go with the Apple Watch. But nahhhh. I have been researching the Blaze and that's what I want. (I still have the flex....i know....I know)

I do also want a device that tracks more. Hell anything will track more. Loyal is what I am!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I'm very disappointed in the Blaze. I have a Samsung S7 and I cannot receive message notifications, control my music, and now it no longer synchs. If I can't figure out how to fix this, I'm returning it this weekend.

Best Answer
Sorry, I have heard that the blaze has a hard time syncing with Samsung. Not that it helps you, but it works perfectly with iPhone? Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not agree with the statement that it works perfectly with the Iphone.

My blaze has been flashing between syncing and update available all day long, and it won't do either.

I'm thinking about switching to an Iwatch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree that the Blaze does NOT want to charge or update. My husband's iWatch does much better!

Best Answer
Well sorry guys, I haven't had any problems. I talked to a lady at work and she is having the same problem as you. Looks like I got lucky! 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did everything you suggested still not working I have this devise for less than a year 

Best Answer
Did you reset the device?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely not!  I gave up for about a month and now it can't even FIND the Blaze to set it up.  Anyone know how to send a Fitbit back?  I've bought two now that I cannot use.Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is about three weeks old, for the first couple of weeks I was really happy, now I hate it......won't sync, I have done everything a hundred times, plus two of my tiles are gone....I HATE it.........

Best Answer
I really am sorry. I still love mine after a year. I think I lucked out, I have not had any problems. A couple of times I did have to reset the device by holding the two buttons then everything worked again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done that and everything else ican read to do, so not happy, it's an expensive item so to not be able to use it properly is upsetting, I now wish I just bought a cheapie

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to agree with most about the syncing. It is very inconsistent and frustrating. My cheap Bluetooth headphones and other devices have zero problem with my Samsung. Blaze is a constant nightmare. Fitbit needs to get this resolved ASAP. And please, for the Admins, stop posting the same instructions and tips over and over. It is isn't solving the problem. 

Best Answer