Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker will not sync with my iPhone 5s

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is registering steps (still vibrates at 10k steps) but the tracker will not sync with my iPhone 5s. It has been 2 days since the last sync. I have rebooted the phone in hopes that was the problem but no success. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

I can not get my blaze to sync either....I have a Samsung neo 5. It was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Not sure who to contact. Had it since Christmas and loved it but I am so frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am sorry but I have no idea about Samsung. Could have been an update for either Fitbit or Samsung. Call Fitbit first, they might have a troubleshoot

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

seven day battery?..I get low battery alarms within ten hours...and its brand new....

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had mine for 2 years and battery still lasts about 5 days. You may have a dud. I suggest Contacting Fitbit to get a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had a problem with my battery and I called fitbit. I am very happy to say dealing with fitbit was a pleasure and I hope to get my replacement fitbit blaze soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the blaze as a replacement..I just charge the battery a lot..if it gets worse I may contact them...also Ive been having problems syncing...I deleted and reinstalled the program on my phone and its working now...but this isnt the first time Ive had to do this..so they might want to keep an eye on this problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

my relatively new Blaze Fitbit will not sync. It is fully charged, has full access to a strong internet connection and the Bluetooth has been switched on and off several times now. The latest iOS update  was completed today yet my Fitbit will simply not sync. I have also removed my blaze and reinstalled three times now..... please help!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won’t sync I shut down too and on my iPad it’s not connected either says not connected 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to call customer service and they walked me through the process, helpful and nice.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked in the trouble shooting link and it was dead!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Charge 3 has had the wrong time for more than a month, therefore, it is unable to sync rendering it useless. I contacted fitbit and they said they are working on it and that's the last I heard. I purchased it In November 2019. Can anyone tell me who i should contact next? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to Apple Watch a year ago. No more syncing problems:exclamation_mark:️

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes