Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to edit “Lost Since” in Weight Goals.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have entered all my weight loss (25 lbs) since joining Weight Watchers on Aug 25.  Tried deleting and resetting my goal. Now the App On my iPhone says, 0 lbs lost since today.  How do I get it to show how much weight I have lost since Aug 25???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You’re going to laugh.

This is what I did, after tech chat couldn’t help:

1. I deleted all the entries of weight loss on the iPhone app. 

2. I deleted my goal on the app as well. 

3.  Went to my computer and changed the date (on the computer) to the date I joined Weight Watchers. 

4.  Logged in to Fitbit and entered my weight and set the goal. 

5.  Changed the date on my computer to each date I weighed in at WW, and entered my weight loss. 

6.  Changed the date to today’s date. 

When I opened the Fitbit app, I received a message...”Congratulations, you have lost, 25.8 lbs!”

Sweet Success,,,,

Nana

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

In the app go to account (ID card style icon in top right) and then choose nutrition and body. In there you can set your starting date and weight.

Well done on the weight loss too - that’s awesome 😄

Community Council Member

Sean | London, England

Charge 3, Blaze (Retired), One (Retired) / iPhone XS Max (iOS 12.2)

Please visit Fitbit Help if more help is needed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @NanaHen70, it's nice to have a new member around! Smiley Very Happy My friend @seantnash is right.From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon. Under Goals, find Nutrition & BodyTap that & scroll down to “start date”. Change the date there to when you really started your diet. Your dashboard will now display the real progress you’ve made in weight loss. Seeing how much weight you’ve really lost is so good for motivation Smiley Happy

Also, please note that the Weight tile will only show the current weight loss based on your weight logs. That means that if my starting weight is 115, if I add a weight log that's less than 115, the tile will show the green half circle filling up showing the amount of weight lost. Now, if my next log is 115 or more, the green circle will disappear and I'll see: (--)lbs. This green circle will only show my weight loss, it will not reflect my gained weight, you can see this graph when you tap on the Weight Tile.

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@seantnash - Good call.

@MarreFitbit - at what release did that functionality get added? It used to be you had to go to the web log page to edit that type of information.

While you know I am a fan of the product, this appears to be another case that the user has to find all of the new functionality on their own. I really hate "bug fixes and enhancements" releases.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re going to laugh.

This is what I did, after tech chat couldn’t help:

1. I deleted all the entries of weight loss on the iPhone app. 

2. I deleted my goal on the app as well. 

3.  Went to my computer and changed the date (on the computer) to the date I joined Weight Watchers. 

4.  Logged in to Fitbit and entered my weight and set the goal. 

5.  Changed the date on my computer to each date I weighed in at WW, and entered my weight loss. 

6.  Changed the date to today’s date. 

When I opened the Fitbit app, I received a message...”Congratulations, you have lost, 25.8 lbs!”

Sweet Success,,,,

Nana

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @MrMarv, thanks for jumping in here! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product and services. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. Smiley Very Happy 

To find more information, about this topic and your inquiry, see:

Hey there @NanaHen70, thanks for getting back and letting us know what worked for you! Woman Very Happy 

If you have any questions, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Sean your advice worked.  Talking or messaging to Fitbit techs is such a pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes