Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the Exercises tile in the app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot see my workouts that I did today anywhere in the app. My exercises tile is not in the main dashboard, but after clicking the plus and opening the exercise section, it only has the option to manually add exercises. It does not show the workouts that I have completed today; I did a treadmill workout and bike ride workout. Why is this not showing up?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@StephanieBeyens To add the tile back to your dashboard, go to the Discover tab at the bottom of the screen > scroll to the bottom and select "health and fitness stats" > tap on the "exercise" option > then "add to today".  It will now appear back on your dashboard.  Here are some screenshots to help you:

CD955F48-EE44-4770-9CEA-9FB093882429.jpeg

764F4BD6-8D9D-4047-AB3D-D39F661BA198.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I’m having the same issue. Can’t figure out why. I’ve also lost the sleep tracker 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ann2sweet and @Megpark. thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is now invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can find the workouts section (it’s not on my home screen but if I hit the plus I can see the track exercise option it brings me to that area). The problem is that once I’m in the track exercise dashboard, it’s not automatically logging my workouts from the day. I can see them in the desktop website version but not in the app. I tried re-pairing my device as if it were a new device and that didn’t fix it. Is this not a capability of the app or is mine not syncing correctly? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Megpark, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums, for clarifying this situation to me and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. If you're able to see your exercises in the online Dashboard but not in the Fitbit app, it's possible the app is not updating the information correctly with our servers, in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. Open the app again and check if you're able to see your exercises. If not:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. The activity tracker tile is gone and I have no edit option to add tiles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@StephanieBeyens To add the tile back to your dashboard, go to the Discover tab at the bottom of the screen > scroll to the bottom and select "health and fitness stats" > tap on the "exercise" option > then "add to today".  It will now appear back on your dashboard.  Here are some screenshots to help you:

CD955F48-EE44-4770-9CEA-9FB093882429.jpeg

764F4BD6-8D9D-4047-AB3D-D39F661BA198.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Thanks that worked!

Best Answer