Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two devices on one account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Fit-Bit Zip.  My wife has a Fit-Bit One.  I downloaded the software for the Zip and thought life was good.  

My wife complained that her name didn't show on her App on her I-four.  Her phone recently quit and we reactivated an old phone that worked until we decide how to move forward.  I looked at her phone and sure enough it had my name but her Fit-Bit 0ne showing.  We logged into Fit  Bit with her user name and password. and then changed the name.  Seemed OK. 

Tonight, I noticed I had a lot of steps, which was odd since she had just come back from an exercise class  & I was puttering around the house.  When I looked the name on my phone was hers and it was tied to the Fit-Bit One.  I deleted and reinstalled fitbit using the set-up for Zip, and my user IDand password.  Her name and data remains.  

What will fix this?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but you can not have 2 accounts on one setup.

Both must be different. Do you weigh what you wife does, Height the same? Hense you need your own account

Set up difference accounts and all will be well

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue was that despite trying to set up as two accounts on two different phones. Once they combined I couldn't separate. Thanks to Fit Bit technical help (and patience) to kill the errant setup I finally was able to set up two separate accounts and they are working

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue was that despite trying to set up as two accounts on two different phones. Once they combined I couldn't separate. Thanks to Fit Bit technical help (and patience) to kill the errant setup I finally was able to set up two separate accounts and they are working

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes