Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sync Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was able to sync my FitBit Charge 2 at 6pm with no issues, when I went to log my last exercise of the day it kept telling me that it failed to sync the device.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app, i turned my iphone 8+ off and on again, i reset my Charge 2, ive reset the bluetooth in the settings, what else can i do to get this to sync? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@fadunn1 Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble syncing. Sorry you're not able to sync!

Our engineers are aware of the issue, and they're actively working on a fix. Please try to sync again in a few hours. We'll remove the banner from our help site when the issue is resolved. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4
update: my device was removed from my account on the fitbit app and i have no idea why.
Best Answer
0 Votes

fadunn1 I just finished chatting with the help team who advised me that they have server issues affecting syncing. I tried doing everything you just suggested before contacting them. Just have to wait til their IT fix the problem.

Best Answer

@fadunn1 Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble syncing. Sorry you're not able to sync!

Our engineers are aware of the issue, and they're actively working on a fix. Please try to sync again in a few hours. We'll remove the banner from our help site when the issue is resolved. 

Best Answer

will not sync or charge. I am about to take it back where I bought it!

Best Answer
0 Votes