Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept terms to set up Alta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to set up my new Alta but I can’t get past the “I agree” part for the terms. I’ve clicked on both readings but it won’t go past that page.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @aboyce, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, however I would like to ask you to try to force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. Then open it again and try to set up your tracker. If this doesn't seem to work, please restart your phone and try again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- I’ve done both of these including doing a hard restart, deleting the app and re-downloading it. Still not working.

Best Answer

Hello @aboyce, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

At this moment I would like to ask you for a screenshot of the what you're able to see after you tap on "I agree", as that will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have bluetooth turned on? I just had the exact same problem and that fixed it.

Best Answer

Turning on bluetooth fixed the problem for me, what a weird issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up having to download the Fitbit app on my computer to get it set up. The Bluetooth was on. I’m not sure what the problem was. The screen didn’t change any when I hit accept. It would just stay the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sialyn and @Loredana0, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're doing well @aboyce, thanks for replying. 

@Sialyn and @Loredana0, I appreciate you have taken the time to let me know your issue has now been resolved. I'm glad. 

@aboyce, are you still experiencing issues? If so, please turn off WiFi on your phone and try to finish the set up with your cellular data. Please turn off WiFi from the Settings on your phone and not from the menu that shows up when swiping up on your phone. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Hi everyone and thanks for participating in the Community Forums.

I wanted to inform you that I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have more questions about any Fitbit device or feature, I'd invite you to check our help site or create a new topic in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. Your feedback is truly appreciated, and we'll continue working to improve your Fitbit experience with our products, services and overall environment.

Best Answer
0 Votes