Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add active minutes or floors tile in app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I joined to Fitbit today and my app is for iOS on iPhone6s, I haven't Climbed and Active Minutes titile and unfortunately that titles icon haven't for add when I select plus for add title. please help me

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Exactly, a tracker with HR function will calculate active minutes based on heart rate zones for you and floors will be measured if it has a built in altimeter feature.

Advantage of wrist device, welcome aboard!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

On your mobile's fitbit dashboard, Press and hold one of the smaller tiles until they wiggle @SK6889 

here you can slide around the tiles and hit an x to remove or + to add (in upper left corner of specific tiles) Touch done at the bottom to return to a static mode.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did it and I said in first post, Unfortunately Active minutes and Floors climbed titles is not availble for add

Best Answer
0 Votes

May be because you are syncing activity data from your mobile rather than tracker. (icon of the primary tracker should be in the upper left corner rather than an icon of your mobile)

Touch the gray'd out index card in the upper right corner and see if there is a picture of your tracker, if not touch the +setup device and follow the dialog to make it your sync'ng activity device...

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ohhh!!! I didn't know Fitbit app don't show Active Minutes and Floor Climbed without Fitbit device, I used this app with iPhone sensor

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly, a tracker with HR function will calculate active minutes based on heart rate zones for you and floors will be measured if it has a built in altimeter feature.

Advantage of wrist device, welcome aboard!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SK6889, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @wmchapman, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@SK6889, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. As @wmchapman mentioned, you will only be able to see the active minutes and floor tiles when a device has been set up in the app. Mobiletrack, the feature you're currently using on your phone, does not have these tiles available. 

If you find @wmchapman response helpful, please mark it as a solution, this will help other members of the Community find a solution for this inquiry. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer