Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add sleep or activity tiles on the App.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I teinstalled the app and no longer see the activity or sleep tracking tiles. When i click on edit they are not availsbe to turn on either. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MotownMat, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If the sleep tile and activity tile are not showing up when you tap on Edit, it's possible that your tracker has been removed from your account, in which case I would like to suggest you to set it up as a new device:

• Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

Once the tracker has been set up again you will be able to see the missing tiles.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Piece of cake!  I had tried that twice before without success. Looks like third time was the charm. 

Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MotownMat, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day.

I'm very glad to know that your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes