Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit foods in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IOS device. Has the edit/delete functionality changed since 2017 post.  I go to custom and a > is on the right of the food not an edit pencil. Selecting > pulls up the food data. Don’t see a pencil any where or any way to edit/delete. Please Help on how to edit/delete Foods!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Durtman45, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
When editing and deleting foods is implemented, I will mark this thread as complete.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Durtman45, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have provided feedback to us about this situation. Once we have more to share about this situation or any new updates, we'll make sure to update this thread and post this information in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes