Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Media in the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To activate music you are not able to find media app in Fitbit app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Sujata69, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums, I'll be happy to assist you with the issue at hand. Tell me, are you currently using a Fitbit Versa or Fitbit Ionic? If so, you'll be able to find the Media tile by going to Account > Versa/Ionic > Media. In here, you will be able to transfer your personal music or playlists from Deezer o Pandora. 

media.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

yeah, and when you do that, it says

"use the fitbit software on your computer to transfer and manage personal music to versa, etc.. etc."

Then there's NOTHING directing you on where to go from there. I've been working all day on this Versa just to get it to STAY connected. Now I can't even get music on it, WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON I SPENT $170 ON IT! I am so angry with this **ahem**

Best Answer

Also, I think it's stupid that you have to pay for the Pandora Premium for it. I have regular free pandora, why can't I just play that?? Smiley Mad

Best Answer

What if you click media, then the loading screen just spins and spins... It won't actually go into media as it just keeping showing its loading...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I had the same problem. You have to click on the deezer app then connect your watch to charger them all is good

Best Answer

The mobile app isn't even giving me a music selection, I cant find it so where is it

Best Answer

same here i'm trying to connect the spotify.  i can see it on the fit bit but i can't even find the bluetooth on the app  very frustrating.

Best Answer

I do not see media anywhere.  Why isn't it there.  also the apps that show up on the fitbit do not show up on the dashboard on the computer fitbit program or on the phone mobile app.  why

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @gkeys.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. For more information about the Fitbit app, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is this screen you show with the tiles? I am in my dashboard and cannot find a Media Tile. I only see my stats tiles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @annstofflet.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your concern. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

YOu obviously cannot read since NO ONE is helping.  Everyone has the same issue and you just say thank you for joining.   How about an answer!

Best Answer

Hello @Kakidoll and welcome to the Help forum.  This thread was started in 2018.  Fitbit changed the path, possibly several times, since this thread was started.  If you tap on your profile picture > your device image, you should see a page that looks like the one in @MarcoGFitbit's screenshot.  It won't be identical.  It depends on your model.

This is your first post in the Help forum.  Can you give us a little more information about the model Fitbit you use and the media you are trying to access?  When you respond, please tag me by using the "@" with my screen name.  I don't get (and don't want) email alerts. But I do get an alert in my notification feed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes