Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad view

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The latest view is about the size of a cell phone I am legally blind and can barely see   How can I enlarge m dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LouiseG   Please look in the lower right corner.  There is the "arrows pointing apart" icon that lets you enlarge the screen.  It's on my iPad with Fitbit app v 3.51.  I put the Fitbit app on my husband's iPad to see if there is some new issue.  It didn't fill the screen when I first downloaded it.  After I logged in, I could enlarge it with the icon I mentioned.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

😃 Hello LouiseG. I use an iPad as well and suffer from vision issues. I find that keeping the screen from moving keeps my Fitbit App in full view. Here’s how to accomplish this: On an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center. Then tap the Rotation Lock button to make sure it's turned on. The lock icon will appear red when it’s on. Hopefully this helps and now you can enjoy the Fitbit App in full screen mode. Let me know if you need further help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LouiseG   Please look in the lower right corner.  There is the "arrows pointing apart" icon that lets you enlarge the screen.  It's on my iPad with Fitbit app v 3.51.  I put the Fitbit app on my husband's iPad to see if there is some new issue.  It didn't fill the screen when I first downloaded it.  After I logged in, I could enlarge it with the icon I mentioned.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes