Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find friends via Facebook.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Every time I attempt to find friends via Facebook I get a message that says "Error. Oops, something went wrong. Please try again." I have tried logging out and restarting phone, uninstalling the app, removing via Facebook and then trying again, and have not had any success.

Does anyone else have advice? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @allicatvet, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of the error you're seeing? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. When I try to allow access to Facebook through the app, I can successfully login through Facebook but when I am returned to the Fitbit app I get the “oops, something when wrong” message and still can’t access Facebook contacts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JustinRo, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know you're experiencing this situation as well. Our team is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Thanks for your patience and understanding, feel free to reply in case we can do anything else for you at this moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on this? I am having the same issue and would love to add friends and connect to Facebook! 

Best Answer

Hello @Hmettlen, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums, I understand your concern about this issue but at this moment we do not have a specific time-frame for when it will be resolved. As mentioned earlier, our team is aware of the situation but it may not be able to provide an immediate fix. 

If anything changes or if there's any update about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes