Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the Fitbit app on iPad.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot find an app for Fitbit for my I-pad, other than 'find I-pad'. It's not lost, I want to be able to pull up dashboard, etc.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @lindylou07! It's the same app as for the iPhone, which I believe makes it sometimes difficult to find.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @lindylou07! It's the same app as for the iPhone, which I believe makes it sometimes difficult to find.

Best Answer

Hello @lindylou07, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @MakMak, I hope you're doing well, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@lindylou07, thanks for bringing this to my attention. please note that the Fitbit app for iPad is the exact same one as the one for the iPhone. If you're still unable to locate it, please go to the App Store in the iPad and on the top left you will be able to change from iPad Store (iPad only) to iPhone Store (iPhone only).

IpadApp2.png

Once on iPhone Store you will be able to search for "Fitbit" and the first result will be the Fitbit app, which you will be able to install and use in your iPad. 

iPadApp3.jpgYou'll now be able to download the app.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks. I’m not usually a dummy, but can find no place on App Store screen to change to I-phone. Tried searching ‘Fitbit app for I phone’ and got every fitness app known to man except for Fitbit.

Sent from my iPad

UPDATE:

Thanks..got it now.

Sent from my iPad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lindylou07, I hope your'e doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know you were able to locate the Fitbit app, I'm very glad! Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

I have tried searching the App Store for Fitbit for iphone, Fitbit, Fitbit Fitness Tracker . .etc.  Still cannot find the app.  Is there a secret code?  I really want to put the app on my ipad . . .:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LalitaMermaid, follow the link I posted above or the instructions in @MarcoGFitbit's post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, got it.

Sent with Love and Gratitude from Julia's iPad
:om:💗:rainbow:
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LalitaMermaid, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. It's great to see you too @MakMak, I appreciate your help. Smiley Happy

@LalitaMermaid, I appreciate you have come back and let us know the link posted by @MakMak was helpful for you, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Connect Fitbit app ipad 

Best Answer
0 Votes