Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Notifications on my Fitbit device.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t get notifications on Charger 4

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Health0521

Charge 2 or 3? There isn't a Charge 4.

Sometimes it helps to read the user manual and related articles. Once we know which Fitbit you have, we can direct you to the proper area.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Health0521, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Odyssey13, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@Health0521, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having reported this situation. As @Odyssey13 mentioned, we currently don't have a Charge 4 and having more information about your tracker and the troubleshooting steps you've tried already will be very helpful for us to check this further and determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Charger 3

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Health0521, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the information requested. Smiley Happy

Tell me, have you restarted your Charge 3 lately? If so, please check that your Charge 3 is not currently in the Do Not Disturb mode: On the clock screen, press and hold the button. For Fitbit Pay-enabled trackers, swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Make sure Notifications are on. If everything seems fine here, I would like to suggest you to reset Notifications from the Fitbit app following these steps:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:

NuNotifications.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer