Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Notifications "Bluetooth pairing failed" message.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, since I come back from holiday can’t get my call/text notification.. try all that I read in forum and nothing.. every time I try to switch on notifications I got message on screen that

Bluetooth pairing failed

Call notifications and all-day sync are disabled for now

I get all other notifications - to move,10000steps done, cheers, alarm, but not call/text notifications..

please help!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not getting anything either on my Blaze. This started after the last IOS update, just like every other time IOS updates. This time, I have uninstalled the fitbit app and reinstalled but it didn't help. When trying to add my tracker, it just sits saying its "connecting" but never does anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.. I was uninstal and instal again many times, but nothing’s change.. 

it’s really annoying, because when I go for walk with my kids it’s very handy to get notifications when some one call/text.. 

UPDATE:

57015B5E-8DC7-4627-8373-9810704239ED.png

52A53D13-3225-4F8C-9593-28B56D64EC12.png

This one just work for my Charge2!!

solve my problem!!

Best Answer

Hello @jedens, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @aploksne, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@aploksne, I'm glad to hear your issue has been resolved following troubleshooting steps found in the Community forums, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

@jedens, thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, I appreciate you have let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. If your Fitbit Blaze is not able to pair back to your account, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Versa one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes