Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Sleep Stages.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife still faces issues to track her sleep phases... On my side it works.

We have reviewed on the Fitbit website the potential reasons leading to this issues but none applies.

Is it possible that this issue takes more time for her to get solved, or should we call the Customer Care to investigate further? Thanks in advance for your response 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Problem solved by resetting the device. All good

Best Answer

When you reste the device do you lose all of your information?

Tater41
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CW41 wrote:

When you reste the device do you lose all of your information?

No, you won’t.  But it is always a good practice to sync before resetting so all information on the device transfers to Fitbit’s servers.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @F_Dudule and @CW41. thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Baltoscott, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@F_Dudule, I'm glad to hear your issue was resolved after restarting the Fitbit device, I'm very glad! 

@CW41, as @Baltoscott mentioned, if you reset your Fitbit device you will not lose any information. Fitbit devices are designed to store up to 7 days of detailed information, which will not get lost if you restart them. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes