Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hate this new update- I want to see my exercise and sleep on my home page. Is there any way it can switch back? I like to GPS track my runs and yesterday when I was ready to go I couldn’t find my tracking 😡

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Dayna66. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're not liking the new update. Are you referring to the app update? If so, the way it looks has been like this for a while, so there would be no way to switch it back to a previous at the moment.

If you could attach a screenshot of how it looks for you, that would help a lot to see exactly what you're seeing. I'll be looking forward for your reply!

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
I have lost the sleep and exercise
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dayna66 Are the tiles just hidden?  If you haven’t already, click “Edit” at the bottom of the home screen. From there you can hide/show tiles and rearrange them to fit your needs. Sleep and exercise are both options for me. 

D1C058E4-7BF6-4679-B7C8-1A9FB790288F.jpeg

Best Answer
That did it! Thank you very much! 😀

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dayna66, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @Jrdubyakc, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Dayna66, I'm glad to know your issue was resolved after following @Jrdubyakc recommendations. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer