Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in, still receiving Error 0

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

my fitbit has not synced properly for three days. Hard booted IPhone but no difference so deleted and reinstalled app and now getting above error. I saw there was a problem yesterday but not resolved for me. I am in Turkey on holiday. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Wiggiewoo, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you're still getting the Error 0 when trying to log in to your account, please force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. Then try to log in again. If that doesn't seem to work, please restart your phone. 

If you're still unable to log in, please take a screenshot of the error and reply to me so I can check this further. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Wiggiewoo, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you're still getting the Error 0 when trying to log in to your account, please force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. Then try to log in again. If that doesn't seem to work, please restart your phone. 

If you're still unable to log in, please take a screenshot of the error and reply to me so I can check this further. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Hi

i have tried that and still not working and still get the error code 0. Have also tri d switching off Bluetooth. Checking automatic time zone and reinstalling IMG_1012.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now working. I didn't have to do anything it was just working this morning.

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Wiggiewoo, thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm really glad you're now able to log in to your account in the Fitbit app. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes