Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the Fitbit app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have deleted and redownloaded the app countless times at this point. I've set my time to automatic in my settings, i've reset my bluetooth, nothing works. Everytime I go to log into the app, it shows the loading wheel, and the boots me back to the menu where it says "Join FitBit" and "Log in". It will not let me log into my account.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Had the same issue this morning. Turned off wi-if on my iPhone and now able to log in to the app. Turned wi-if back on and everything is fine. 

Worth a try?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same boat - I have attempted several settings and restarts. I am updated completely to the latest version.

Networkbit.httperror error 1 Is the message I keep getting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same issue this morning. Turned off wi-if on my iPhone and now able to log in to the app. Turned wi-if back on and everything is fine. 

Worth a try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ingridjm@sethkole and @ecarrington, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. It seems the Fitbit app had a hiccup yesterday, which is why you were receiving the error 1, I'm very glad to see you're able to log in now. In case you need anything else, please let us know, we'll be happy to help. 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the update in December I have been unable to Log in on the App. I've had a Fitbit for 4yrs and never had an issue. I have an S7 & can Log in when I turn off my WiFi but when I go to log in with WiFi on it wont connect and just says "Invalid username/password" which is wrong and also can't reset my password.

When I turn WiFi off tho and just use Phone Data it's fine

I really need to get this frustrating problem fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I am trying log into the app for the first time and it keeps saying validation error. I have reset password but still doing it??

any help??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops. I should’ve said it is the Fitbit Coach app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes