Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app on iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First the app wouldn't sinc, so I logged out. Now I can't log back in, Nothing but trouble since the last update.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject / Wording.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @DM58, have a warm welcome to the Ftibit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Are you getting an error message when trying to log in? Have you tried to restart your password? If you're getting an error message, please take a screenshot and reply to me with it so I can check it further. Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled, then try to log in to the app once again. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I log in but every morning tt will not sync, I have to log out, turn off my phone, turn it back on and log  in again. Looking at the number of similar posts I'm not alone in problems with the app. So don't blame the customer fix the app. 

Best Answer

Hello @DM58, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

If your tracker is not syncing correctly, please don't log out from the app, simply try the following steps:

• Restart your tracker
  • Restart your phone
  • Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone for 15 seconds, then turn it back on. 

If your tracker is still not syncing, let's try to add it as a new device to reset the connection between your tracker and your phone.

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, please note that in no moment I was trying to put the blame on you, I was just providing the troubleshooting steps that have been proven helpful when a customer is not able to log in to the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all that again, Now when I try to log on it just spins and it refuses to let me try again

I've had with this useless App

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Helllo @DM58, thanks for replying, I'm sorry for the inconveniences this issue has caused. At this moment I would like to suggest you to force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping the app up if it freezes when you try to log in. Then, restart your phone and try to log back in. 

If it's still not letting you log in, please uninstall the Fitbit app, restart your phone and install it back. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes