Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Alta HR with iPhone 5th gen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried restarting my fit bit, I've made sure both devices are charged...it won't go past the Bluetooth set up thing

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @PrincessMary, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If your tracker is unable to pair to your iPhone, I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your phone
  2. Restart your tracker once again only this time, leave it plugged in and charging.
  3. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal
  4. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the set up process. 

Then try to set up your tracker again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I actually feel a bit sheepish!
I was waiting and waiting for it to pair with my iPod touch when I finally realized that I tapped Alta HR, but the one I have is just Alta.
Problem solved. Thanks again. Love my fit bit 😊

Sent from my iPod
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @PrincessMary, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved.  I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes