Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into the iOS App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Earlier today when I went to sync my tracker with my iPhone (4S) I noticed I was logged out. I have tried logging back into the Fitbit app numerous times with no luck. I keep getting the "check user name and password" message. I am using the correct user name and password. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted the iPhone with no luck.  I am logged into my Dashboard on my Mac. I have searched this site and saw where other uses have had similar problems but the solutions have not worked for me. Is there anything else I should try?

Thank you,

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LoganFive, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Do you use an email address + password to log in or do you log in using Facebook or Google+? In either case I would like to suggest you to reset your password, then try to log in the online Dashboard, if you successfully log in, please try to log in in the Fitbit app and if you're still getting the same error message, please let me know so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LoganFive, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Do you use an email address + password to log in or do you log in using Facebook or Google+? In either case I would like to suggest you to reset your password, then try to log in the online Dashboard, if you successfully log in, please try to log in in the Fitbit app and if you're still getting the same error message, please let me know so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I use my email address + password to log in. I just did the reset password and it is working fine now 🙂

Thank you for the help!

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LoganFive, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know your issue has now been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes