Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Reminders to move.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why are the Fitbit apps different in that they provide different information in the sleep section.  I also don't have the option to set a reminder to make me move every hour to get my 250 steps in?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Zlooue, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Which tracker are you currently using? Depending on your tracker you will be able to see a different Sleep graph known as Sleep Stages. However only the Blaze, Charge 2 and Alta HR have this feature. Additionally, reminders to move feature is available on all trackers except Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Surge, and Fitbit Zip. 

If you have a tracker that is compatible with Reminders to Move and Sleep Stages and you're still not able to set them up, please reply to me with the Fitbit model you currently have so I can check this further. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks for your response! I have the Fitbit Surge! I completely understand your response but why aren't these features available to all Fitbits? Isn't it one software fits all?
I have a more expensive watch than a friend of mine and she has better features, more information. Why is this?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Zlooue  I reviewed the features of the Surge -- it does not have Reminders to Move as a feature.

My son, a software engineer, could give you an entire dissertation on the topic, but it is not one software fits all.  He would smile, look at me and say, "if only it were that simple."

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes