Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

I'm getting the same error message now. Tried the steps as stated to resolve---no resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mattsap, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined the conversation and for letting us know you've already tried to troubleshoot this issue. Please note that if you have updated the app recently, please restart your phone and try to log in again. If you're still unable to log in, turn off WiFi and log in using the cellular data in your phone. Once logged in, turn on WiFi again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I checked online reports of network outages, it appears Fitbit's network
was down which caused this issue. It is now resolved.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mattsap, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. and let us know your issue has now been resolved and you were able to log in to your account. I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

Please note we had a short outage, which was affecting many people trying to log in to their accounts or syncing their trackers. Fortunately, this has been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

I’m getting the same error, deleted app & reinstalled. Turned phone off & back on. Turned off WiFi & Bluetooth tried to log in, get same error. Turned on WiFi & Bluetooth, same error. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So does it mean this error is affecting every FitBit user?

This is so irritating and I am about to give up using FitBit. I read through tons of complaints so if FitBit is aware that this issue is affecting users and it's been a persistent and ongoing issue, why don't you guys fix it. In fact the only reason some of us chose FitBit was the community activities and challenges. It's sooo disappointing to be kicked out of the app in the middle of the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you using Fitbit Blaze? If yes, then go to Settings in Fitbit itself by
right scrolling. By down scrolling check whether it is in pair mode. If
not, correct it please. Then it will synchronise with your phone settings?
If not happening, it may be due to network error. Wait for few hours. It
will happen.

Initially I was facing this issue frequently.

Regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lemmewinks@Eugenia_B and @lavu have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation and let us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried. We had a short outage on April 4th, which might be the reason you were getting that message as some users were not able to log in to their accounts or sync their devices. 

I would like to ask you that if you're still getting this error message, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes