Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manually log my exercises.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I can’t log many exercises. I usually use my Fitbit blaze, but it needed charging when I had my workout. Wanted to add 10 min ab workout and 10min upper body workout. Can’t log these, which seems strange, as are pretty standard, my blaze even specifically has a 10 min ab workout. Can you help please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dakerr, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, is the app not letting you log the activity or is the activity not listed when you search for it? If it's the latter, please note that even though we're always aiming to expand the list of exercises, it's possible the one you're looking for is not yet listed. In this case I would like to suggest you to create your own custom activity, that way it will be easier to log it later on if you need to. 

In case the app is not letting you log in the activity you've already selected, please let me know and reply to me with a screenshot in case you're getting an error message as this will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes