Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move Fitbit Account to Google Account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0016.png

IMG_0017.png

 I am not being asked to move my Fitbit Account to a Google Account and the directions provided do not match what is on my app. If anyone knows what to do, I would love the help! Thank you!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Penihana   This Help article describes the transition to a Google account.  This is a transition time - the article says you will get a prompt when you can transition and there is a video that shows the prompt and steps.  If everything is fine, there is nothing you need to do.  Some users are having trouble setting up a Family Account.  The FA set up says you need a Google account, but they haven't received the prompt.  Is everything OK with your Fitbit account or are you having trouble because you need a Google account for something?  BTW, Fitbit is aware of the FA issue, but if you are having trouble with something else, Fitbit needs to be aware.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I have a Google account and my Fitbit account is okay. I’m just haven’t received the notification yet to move my Fitbit account to Google. 

Best Answer

I have a brand new Fitbit my daughter got for her bday, and I can't activate it. Can you imagine telling a kid that its new bday present doesn't work, and you don't know when it is going to work?.... this is terrible... worse customer experience ever... If I can not activate it in 24 hours I will return the watch.

Best Answer

Hello @Omarc and welcome to the Community.  I haven't seen a roll out time frame.  I asked Fitbit about this and haven't received an answer.  I'll update this as soon as I get an answer.  Other parents in your situation also said they are returning their devices.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes