Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOSversion 3.84 has been released.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

iOSversion 3.84 has been released. I have not noted any changes since my last review of the app version 3.8 3.2. The app still is not friendly for those who are blind and reading disabled. The step streak information is still only since the last time it was reset. in my case it shows 275 days when the true length of my step streak is 985 consecutive days of meeting my goal. The edit button is still not available to people using voiceover as screen reading software. Issues with sleep information still have not been addressed.  Heart rate and heart rate zone numbers are still unavailable. Pull to refresh does not work. Screen freezing continues to occur for both sighted and blind users. Hourly information is not available for those who are blind and using voiceover as screen reading software. I continue to hope that Fitbit/google it sometime will address  Issues that relate to the disabled community of Fitbit users. I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope that you will be able to interpret the message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0