Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm am having trouble connecting my Charge 2 to my iPhone. I have tried everything. Resetting both devices, uninstalling and the reinstalling the Fitbit App. Whenever I go to setup, it sends the 4 digit pin to my Fitbit, but once I enter the number, it shows connecting and then said it had a problem connecting. It will send another number after that message and it fails every time. What should I do?.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Zachsterk, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have let me know the troubleshooting steps you have tried in order to resolve this issue. At this moment I would like to suggest you the following:

• Restart your Charge 2 one more time, only this time leave it plugged in and charging.
  • Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Additionally, remove any other Fitbit tracker on this list.
  • Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  • Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.

Then, please try to set up your tracker once again:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When (or if) the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a couple of tried and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response. I tried the steps you provided. Whenever I go to setup, it will say it found the tracker. Then it's sends the 4 digit code. After I enter the code, a few seconds later, it shows " there was a problem connecting to tracker, please try again" in red letters. I tried it 3 more time and that sentence came up every time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Zachsterk, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone was having trouble finding my charge 2 device so I uninstalled it from the app and tried reinstalling it, it's asking for a 4 digit code after finding it, I assume this should appear on the fitbit but nothing, does it have to be plugged into the holder for charging then maybe plugged into the computer ?

Best Answer
0 Votes