Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR receiving everything but Text Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently got a new Fitbit since my old one was not receiving text messages due to the new IOS update. Well getting a new Fitbit didn’t change anything. Called tech support and after running all of the recommended tech support options still not receiving texts. Basically I was told this is Apple’s fault and there’s nothing Fitbit can do to fix the issue. I’ve been dealing with this for over 3 months, you would think by now Fitbit would have resolved the issue but I guess not. How is it possible to receive all other notifications; calls, Facebook and Snapchat notifications but not texts. Makes absolutely no sense!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@phutchens18 have you read the top post for iOS 13 users. There is something that needs setting in the notification center. 

see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Notifications are setup and sent from the phone, changing trackers should not change settings on the phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have tried everything listed on the help forums, the troubleshooting page and what was recommended by the tech support. I was basically told this issue is Apples fault and there’s nothing that can be done.

Best Answer
0 Votes