Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Notifications on Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I can't receive any text messages to my versa. I have reset my phone numerous times and I am not receiving any messages. Is there a fitbit brick and mortar store or someplace I can take my fitbiit so someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @vanessas0612. No, there is not a Fitbit brick & mortar store. But perhaps I can help.  First, tap here for some good trouble shooting hints from the Fitbit Help pages. 

Now, if I understand you correctly, here is the situation. Please let me know If this is correct and if the trouble shooting tips did hot help, provide the detail I’m requesting.

• You have a Versa and an iPhone. 
  • Text messages from your iPhone are not coming thru to your Versa. 
    • Are other notifications (phone calls, calendar events) coming thru?
    • Is this something new? Did the text messages previously work? 
  • If the texts previously worried and now do not, have you recently updated the software to your iPhone?

Once you let us know, we can offer specific suggestions to get the text messages to show up on your Versa. 

Best Answer

Hello @vanessas0612, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help Smiley Happy

@vanessas0612, I appreciate your participation in the Forums, for letting us know about this situation and for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far in hopes to resolve this issue. At this moment I wanted to reach out and check if the troubleshooting steps provided by @SunsetRunner were helpful to resolve your issue. If you're still having trouble receiving Notifications on your Versa, please let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

@SunsetRunner & @MarcoGFitbit Thank you both for reaching out. Unfortunately, I did those steps and nothing has happen. I even deleted the app and added it again. Both my iPhone and Fitbit app are up to date. I don't know what else to do. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @vanessas0612, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know you've already worked through these troubleshooting steps. At this moment I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer