Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Notifications on tracker.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notifications settings are turned on, on phone.  But notifications are not showing on Fitbit when they come through. How do I fix please?  NB I have an iPhone 6

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @MNN14, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Which tracker are you currently using? If you have a Charge 2, please make sure it's not currently on the "Do Not Disturb" mode. In order to check this, press the button on the side of the tracker for 2 seconds while on the clock face. A vibration and a message will let you know if "Do Not Disturb" as been turned on or off. 

If this mode is off and your tracker is unable to receive notifications, please follow these steps in order to reset Notifications in the phone and tracker:

1. Restart your Charge 2
  2. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if your tracker is currently in the paired devices list. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 
  3. Go back to your phone settings and make sure "Do Not Disturb" is off.
  4. Restart your phone. 
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications. 
  6. Enable Notifications once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

All working now.. thx

Best Answer
0 Votes