Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive app notifications on Blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My problem

it when I take a look on app notification no app appear

I can’t select messenger or hangout, or Facebook, everything else it activated,

and i reset phone and app

i cant do those steps I don’t see it

Open the app and tap on Account > Blaze > Notifications > App Notifications and enable Facebook Messenger once ag

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Vince88, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Please remember that in order for 3rd party apps to be available under App Notifications, you should receive a notification from said apps in your phone first. Then, they will be available in the App Notifications list. Additionally, keep in mind that if you have removed your tracker from your account or you're setting up on a new phone, the apps already on this list will be removed and you will need to receive a notification from them once again. 

If the apps appear but you're not able to enable them, please reply to me with a screenshot of the App Notifications list so I can check this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! this is what i see from my phone

You will notice than it is in french, but it the same thing

I have a iphone 6s, and i received (text message) i received phone call, it
just i dont have the option to select let say : messenger( or my email, or
hangouts..) or any other kind of notification from differents apps..

I remove the apps, + remove the watch and doing again

I have Fitbit Blaze.

thanks.

i received a message you should receive a notification from said apps in
your phone first. but when i do press okay nothing appear.. maybe
uninstall again?

[image: Images intégrées 1]

[image: Images intégrées 2]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vince88, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately, it seems the screenshots you sent didn't come through. 

At this moment I'd appreciate if you could reply once again with the screenshots, please follow the instructions on this post to upload them again. 

Thanks for your patience, I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

There you go, please confirm you got it..

Still cant received email 😞

Image-1.jpgIMG_0282.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vince88, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate you have sent again the screenshots.

Please keep in mind that in order for the apps to appear under App Notifications your phone should receive 1 notification from said app before. Please make sure to go to your phone Settings > Notifications and check that your apps (Messenger, Instagram, etc) are set like this:

Notifications.jpg

Make sure every option is enabled, specially Show on Lock Screen and that banners are set to Temporary.

Then, once you receive a Notification from Messenger, Instagram or other app, the app will show in the list of App Notifications in the Fitbit app. If you're not able to see it right away, force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping it up. Afterwards, open the app again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ted any i have done everything.. than i saw, and it all good, but still cant selected any new apps.

or be able to received email.

i received text message, phone call, and calendar and that it..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vince88, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

At this time I will forward the information you've shared with me to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. In the meantime I would like to ask you to go to App Notifications, take a screenshots of the apps you're able to see here and reply to me with it so I can forward it as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes