Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive call or text Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not receiving any notifications for calls or texts. I have an iPhone. It was working fine yesterday but not working at all today. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Laswendys, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

Which tracker are you currently using? Have you restarted your tracker and your phone yet? If so, I would like to suggest you to go to your phone settings and make sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on Lock Screen. 

Additionally, make sure the "Do Not Disturb" mode in your iPhone is currently off. 

In case this doesn't seem to work, let's restart the Notifications in your tracker by following these steps:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Open the Fitbit app and go to Account > Your Tracker > Notifications and enable all of them again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes