Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive in-app Notifications / Red dot doesn't get removed.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app says I have notifications but nothing comes up and the red dot does not go away. My daily goals is not showing up since July. I read a complaint earlier about the same issue which was replied stating to sign off on the app and restart my device. I did...but the red dot on the notifications still shows. It’s driving me nuts. 

UPDATE:

Actually my last updates were in June not July. Please reply. Thank you 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried in hopes to resolve this issue on your end. Please note that in June, we removed in-app Notifications as it was heavily requested by our users. You will only receive Notifications about your step goal through push Notifications on your phone. 

Now, if you're still seeing the red dot, please tap on the Notifications tab and make sure you don't have a pending message from a friend or a pending friend request. If there's nothing here, my best recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. Make sure to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app to make sure you don't lose any data. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry and can be helpful resolving your issue, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes