Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise stats not being recorded accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Exercise tile stopped recording activity calories etc a few days ago. Activity minutes distance etc are all showing on dashboard but not on exercise tile. Reset my device and force closed app and tile recorded exercise today but was short by about 15 minutes

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Ahk19, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Fitbit app not showing your stats correctly. Thanks a lot for restarting your tracker and for force quitting the app and opening it again! I'd like to give you a hand here.

First, I'd like to know how this information doesn't show up  there exactly. When you open up the Fitbit app, are you able to see your stats on the dashboard but not when you access the Exercise tile? Keep in mind that in the Exercise tile, you will see calories and other stats for each exercise you make, not for the whole day. Does that mean that you were able to see your exercises but there was not data recorded as for distance, calories, etc?

I can also recommend logging out of the app and logging back in and see if this makes any difference. Try that out and let me know if you need more help.

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi!
Yes duration of activity distance etc is recorded properly in the dashboard
but when I click into the exercise tile my exercise is recorded as much
less duration than the actual eg a 60 minute walk is only recorded as 30!
Also I note that the same walk on two separate days recorded my heart rate
as double the previous day! I have tried everything....reloaded the app,
removed and reinstalled the device etc
Best Answer
0 Votes