Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Notifications on my phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I used to be able to view my notifications on my iPhone without any problems. Now I get the alert on my phone that I have a notification, but when I try and view it on the app on th ephone, nothing is there. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Try to remove/delete the app and reinstall. It worked for mine   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @princess14 and @ScooterChic, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

@ScooterChic, I appreciate your insight and your help, thanks for your tips. 

@princess14, are you not able to see Notifications from the Fitbit app on your iPhone? If that's the case please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit  and make sure Show Previews is set to "Always". Now, if you're not able to see in-app Notifications when you tap on the Notifications tab, please try the following:

• Force-quit the Fitbit app, then open it again and check if Notifications are showing. If not:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I had tried that already and unfortunately, it didn’t help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I didn’t used to have problems. The issues are recent. No settings have changed. I still get the alert that I have a notification and because I have preview on, I see what the notification is. But when I go into the app, the notification is not there. The last notification I have is from June 4. 

Best Answer
0 Votes