Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see my posts after updating to iOS12

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated to IOS 12 and  Also did an offload app update and now cannot see my posts.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Izmir13

Your posts on the forums? You can see those by going to this link - click

Is that what you meant?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Izmir13, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @Odyssey13, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Izmir13, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, are you referring to the posts you've added to the Forums or are you talking about the Community tab? Would it be possible for you to reply with more details about your issue and some screenshots? This will be very helpful for us to determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
I am having issues with logging food. It will add in then drop out when I pull the app up again. My iPhone was updated last week.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @abminnixwilson, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this situation to my attention. Tell me, did this issue start after updating the OS on your phone? Have you restarted your phone lately? If so, please reply to me with screenshots of when you log your food and when the food gets drop out, this will very helpful for me to check this futher. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer