Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see posts to any closed groups

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am no longer able to see new posts to any closed groups that I am a member of (only two of them).  Seems to have stopped about two days ago.  I did update my IOS to 16.4 and also the fitbit app to 3.78.  I have tried a forced quit of the app which didn’t work.  I have just reinstalled the app and now I can’t see any postings.  Just a blank group

IMG_1588.png

Is this a known issue - I couldn’t find any recent postings for it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

As an update, it seems that this is only happening for the Global Hiking & Trekking group.  The other one I am a member of has just had a new posting that I can see.  My husband has the same problem of not seeing any new updates.  The last one was 4 days ago, but he hasn’t re-installed the app so still sees the old posts.  I tried leaving the group and re-joining but that didn’t work either. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve put this through to support.  It is going up to a higher support tier.  I will post back if I get an answer to this.

I have also found that I can see some posts in the feed but not all and others can see my posts in the group but at least two others cannot see any new posts in the group only on the feed.  It seems to be an issue on apple only.  Androids seem to be ok.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details provided, the steps tried and the screenshot provided. While this is odd, I'm glad our Support team is helping you with this situation. Please keep an open communication with them.

By the way, I've unmarked this thread as answered. However, if you find a method to get this sorted out, please post it back and mark it as the Best Answer to help other members experiencing similar issues. I hope we can get you back on track soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes