Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Charge 2 on iPhone XR.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have looked at the other forum messages, but still cannot sync nor pair my Fitbit charge 2 to my iPhone XR. Very frustrating as it worked fine with my old phone iPhone 6S

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Odyssey13Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, if you haven't tried yet, please go to your old phone's Bluetooth Settings and remove any Fitbit device showing up in here. Then, try to set up your Ionic again if you're still having trouble setting it up, please follow these steps:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Ionic by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Ionic one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello and welcome to the forums @SunsetRunner 

Your post was moved to the iOS area of the forum so you might get more relevant responses.

Glad you're with us.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Odyssey13Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, if you haven't tried yet, please go to your old phone's Bluetooth Settings and remove any Fitbit device showing up in here. Then, try to set up your Ionic again if you're still having trouble setting it up, please follow these steps:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Ionic by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Ionic one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Best Answer

Thank you. Issue resolved.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer