Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Notifications and All-day sync on Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my Charge 2 and my iPhone 6s to pair for the all day sync and notifications. I have done a reset on both devices but still not pairing. Any help will be appreciated

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @JEGRcottage, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

When enabling All-day sync, does the toggle turn itself off when you open the app once again? If so, I would like to suggest force-closing the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app, then open the Ftibit app again and enable All-day Sync again.

If your tracker is not able to receive notifications, please check that is not currently on Do Not Disturb mode by pressing the button on the side for 2 seconds while on the clock face. A vibration and a message will let you know if the mode is off or on. In case your tracker is not on this mode, my recommendation would be resetting Notifications by following these steps:

1. Restart your Charge 2
  2. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  3. Restart your phone
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Your tracker > Notifications and enable them once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Thank you! I followed your instructions and I am now receiving notifications.

JoAnn
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JEGRcottage, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can not get my fitbit to pair with i phone X  .   It says blue tooth pairing failed.  Call notifications and all day sync are disabled.  I am not able to turn these options on...  I have shut down and restored my phone.  I have also turned blue tooth off and on again... all actions still not able to pair fitbit with i -phone 10

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried many suggestions, but your method is the one that worked. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes